Saving You Valuable Time & Resources!
– Prepare schedules and track progress through the design and city review phases of the project.
– Identify target dates for key stages of completion.
– Coordinate all submittals for review and approvals.
– Attend meetings with City Staff as needed.
– Provide value-engineering review of all construction documents prior to submittal for City review.
– Zoning and platting of tracts through local government
– Financial Guarantee Submittals
– Bank Packages
– Site Plans
– Site design for erosion control
– Notice of Intent to EPA for construction sites
– Permitting through the Corps of Engineers
– EPA Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans.
– Special use permit
– Local, state, and federal permit processing
– TxDot & Railroad Permits
– Planned Unit Developments and Communities
– Master Planned Developments
– Underground utilities research
– Engineering Analysis, Land Use & Economic Feasibility Studies
– Industrial, Commercial and Residential Subdivision
– Site evaluation
– Conceptual land use plans
– Right of Way Negotiation
– Federal flood plain determination and flood map amendments
– Septic plans
– Coordination with geologist
Civil Engineering Design
– Water systems improvements
– Sewer systems improvements
– Design of pressure and & lift stations
– Lighting improvements
– Electric/Telephone/Natural Gas
– Coordinate the scheduling and installation of the Electric, Telephone and Natural Gas facilities with the respective utility companies pursuant to the owner’s service extension agreements
Paving And Grading Design
– Roadway Design
– Parking, sidewalk and handicap structures
– Concrete/Asphalt improvements
Storm Drainage Design
– Stormwater detention/retention facilities
– Curb and storm gutter
– Open channels
– Landscape and streetscape plans
– Decorative pavers
– Water features
Railroad Spur Design
– Potential bidders and Compile bid results
– Prepare, negotiate and execute contract documents
– Project monitoring and identify cost savers
– Supervise construction and review payment requests
– Provide monthly progress reports Monitor Contractor’s progress
– Liaison between city, county and federal entities
– Administer provisions of the contract
– Prepare budgets upon approval of the improvement plans
– Monitor actual costs and budget variances and report results to owner
– Develop construction schedules and track progress through the completion of the project.